Formal Uniform – Form I to Lower Sixth
- 1 x Heathfield jacket and pin
- 2 x Heathfield navy pleated skirts (length to be just over the knee) or Heathfield navy trousers
- 2 x Heathfield navy pullovers with white stripe along V-neck
- 5 x Heathfield white long sleeved shirts with collar and tie (shirts embroidered with School logo) for Michaelmas and Lent terms
- 5 x Heathfield short sleeved shirts with revere collar (shirts embroidered with School logo) for the Summer term
- 1 x Navy Coat (Stormdri)
- 5 pairs navy tights and/or navy knee-length socks
- 1 pair sensible black shoes
- 1 x Heathfield school rucksack (this is optional for boarders but recommended, but it is compulsory for day pupils)
Items issued by the school
- Blue School tie
- Green Scholar’s tie
- White Chapel dress
Sports Kit – Form I to Lower Sixth*
- 1 x Heathfield skort
- 1 x Heathfield blue polo shirt (numbered by AlleyCatz)
- 1 x Heathfield white polo shirt
- 1 x Heathfield tracksuit top
- 1 x Heathfield tracksuit bottoms
- 1 x Heathfield sweatshirt
- 1 x Heathfield hooped navy and gold sports socks
- 2 x white sports socks
- 1 x Heathfield swimsuit
- 1 x House swim hat
- 1 x Heathfield sports bag
- 1 x Trainers (running not fitness)
- 1 x Studded Boots – NOT Astroturf Boots
- 1 x Heathfield fleece
- 1 x Heathfield boot bag
- 1 x Heathfield swim bag
- 1 x Heathfield long sleeve base layer
- 1 x Heathfield leggings
- 1 x Heathfield sports shorts
- 1 x pair of shin guards
Sports items issued by the Sports Department
- House Shirt
- Plastic Lacrosse Stick
- Heathfield Swim hat (if competing)
- All girls require a mouthguard for PE lessons.
The mouthguard supplier visits the School every September to take impressions for custom-fit mouthguards including a Heathfield branded option. There will also be an option for an E-fitting.
- A tennis racket is only required for the Summer term unless your daughter is having private tennis coaching.
*There are a range of sports options for the Sixth Form. We recommend that girls joining the LVI may wish to wait until they join the School before purchasing sports kit.
Sixth Form Dress
Students will continue to wear School uniform in the Lower Sixth, maintaining the red tie tradition. Our aim is to create a more formal environment that allows the students to wear their own clothes while maintaining the purposeful mindset of study during the day. Therefore, from September 2021 the dress code for Upper Sixth students will be ‘business dress’, in line with what they would be expected to wear, for example, during work experience in an office environment.
Labelling and personalisation
Please ensure that your daughter’s full name is clearly labelled on the inside of all items. AlleyCatz can provide iron on and sew in name labels. Certain items such as the Rucksack, Sports Bag, Boot Bag and Swim Bag can be personalised with embroidery by AlleyCatz. We would encourage you to make use of this service which aids speedy and easy identification of personal items. All other personal possessions brought into school must also be clearly labelled.